The Control Command and Signalling TSI subsystem deals with the requirements of the CCS TSI.
According to the Interoperability Directive 2016/797 (Annex II, 2.3/2.4), the control-command and signalling subsystems comprise two subsystems dealing respectively with the trackside and on-board aspects:
- Control-command and signalling trackside subsystem: all trackside equipment necessary to ensure the protection, command and control of the movement of trains authorised to run on the network.
- Control-command and signalling on-board subsystem: All the necessary on-board equipment to ensure the safety, command and control of the movement of trains authorised to run on the network.
Our employees bring many years of experience with the test and certification objects associated here:
- Train control (e.g. ETCS, LZB, PZB, GNT and ZUB)
- Train radio: analogue and digital radio (GSM-R)
- Radio remote control
- Radio systems
- Automated driving (e.g. ATO)
Our ZZS subsystems experts combine in-depth expertise with years of experience in the certification business, giving you the decisive advantage for your project. Our relevant references speak for themselves.